2013 is here and I am looking forward to a Great New Year. I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season (not too much stress) and is ready for 2013.
Building on Colleen's recent New Year's Resolution blog post, I thought I would share a few of mine. I will tell you I am very goal driven and I always find making goals & resolutions helps me attain what I are driving for, so if you have never done it before I would encourage you to make a couple goals for 2013.
- 30 Days Wakeboarding - Sure running a business takes a lot of time and can get stressful but I know it is important to focus on the things I really enjoy as well. I hope to get out on the water a lot this year. Living in Chralottesville VA the boating season is pretty long, nothing like the spolied riders in FL, TX, or Sounthern CA have but I think I can get in 30 days. Luckily StoreYourBoard will be out on our new company boat, more to come on that. All I can say is I am very excited!
- Add more High Quality Products to StoreYourBoard.com - I want to focus on understnading what our customers need and make sure we have the best products for them. As an example I know customers have asked about surfboard bags. We will look to add these to the lineup. We are also looking into more racks and storage systems for your garage and house. Once you have your boards nicely stored and displayed you need to take care of all your other gear! f
- Surf Trip - Andrew you hear me? Andrew our resident surf bum made it out to Puerto Rico last year. I am looking to step up my game this year and get somewhere with some nice waves.
- Improve Customer Service - Customers are what makes our business work so I need to make sure we are in tune with their needs.
- Ski Deep Powder - Enough said huh? I am looking to head out west and time up a good storm or two to really get the deep stuff. Last year I was fortunate to hit up Snowbird for a few dumps and looking to get some more powder this year!
Thanks for supporting StoreYourBoard
We couldn't do it without YOU!
HAVE A GREAT 2013
What is your New Year's Resolution and Goals for 2013? Leave a Comment!