· Name: Jonathan Plotz
· Nickname: JP and Johnny
· Age: 16
· When did you start riding: 7 years young. Got serious this year and have taken off!
· Board: Humanoid Oracle 137cm
· Home lake: Lake Anna, Virginia
· Favorite spot ever ridden: Mayo Lake. It’s all glass!
· Twitter handle: Plotz_J
· Favorite time of day/year to ride: Early morning foggy session. Summer is the time of year for me. What school?
· Best trick: Switch 540. (Half Cab 5)
· Next trick to conquer: Raley. I’m scared too.
· Worst wipeout: Fell in the handle on a toe side front 3 and was convinced my arm was fish food
· What competition circuit do you participate in: INT League
· Results from this year’s competition: 4 consecutive 1st places in Men’s Advanced
· Big plans for next year: Land any Mobe trick. That’d be sick.
· Favorite pro rider: Innovator: Bob Soven … Veteran: Parks Bonifay
· Dream vacation: Ride on Blue Lake in Florida behind the new Air Nautique G25 with pretty girls in the boat. This is a dream right?
· Song that gets you pumped up: “IDGAFOS” by Dillon Francis
We here at StoreYourBoard are wishing Jonathan the best in the rest of his competitions this summer. Welcome to the team!