The X Games continues its 2013 world tour with its next competition in Barcelona, Spain from May 16th to 19th. The Spain leg follows up on the successful stop in Brazil in April and will be followed by a trip to Munich (June 27-30) and a final stop in Los Angeles (August 1-4).
Many of the venues from the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona will serve as the sites of the different X Games events. The Olympic Stadium that hosted the track and field events will be site of the X Games' Moto X and Rally Cross events. The BMX and Skate Vert events ramp will be set up at the area next to the former Olympic diving pool. And the Big Air comp will take place inside the arena where gymnastics and volleyball were held back in 1992.
X Games Real Women. Similar to the way the surf competition was set up as an online voting contest for X Games Foz do Iguacu, there is an X Games Real Women online voting competition for Barcelona where you can watch 75 second video parts and then vote for who should win the fan favorite. The competition is down to 4 women: Jess Kimura, Leticia Bufoni, Hana Beaman and Ingrid Backstrom.
Schedule of Events: a lot of the finals will be running tape-delayed on ESPN or ABC because of the time difference, so stay off Twitter if you want to be surprised to see who wins...(all times ET)
Thursday, May 16:
- 12 pm - 3 pm: Men's Skateboard Vert Final, Real Women Video Awards
- 7 pm - 10 pm: Men's Skateboard Park Elimination
- 12 pm - 3 pm: BMX Vert Final, Moto X Speed & Style Final
- 8 pm - 11pm: Skateboard Big Air Final
- 10 am - 3 pm: Street League Skateboarding Final, Men's and Women's Enduro X Final, Moto X Freestyle Final
- 4 pm - 6 pm: Women's Skateboard Park Final, BMX Park Final
Sunday, May 19:
- 10 am - 5 pm: BMX Street Final, Men's Skateboard Park Final, Ford RallyCross Final, Moto X Best Whip, Moto X Step Up Final, GoPro BMX Big Air Final